Terms & Conditions
Welcome to www.conaffetto.in ("Website").
Con Affetto is in the business of gourmet bakery products, confectionary items etc.
THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS MAY CHANGE
Con Affetto reserves the sole right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions every time you purchase products from us or use our Web Site.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, Con Affetto owns all Intellectual Property Rights to and into the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, trademarks, trade names, service marks, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (whether patentable or not), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks. You acknowledge and agree that you shall not use, reproduce or distribute any content from the Website belonging to Con Affetto without obtaining authorization from it.
- User shall not upload post or otherwise make available on the Site any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right. Con Affetto does not have any express burden or responsibility to provide the Users with indications, markings or anything else that may aid the User in determining whether the material in question is copyrighted or trademarked. User shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, proprietary rights or any other harm resulting from such a submission. By submitting material to any public area of the Site, User warrants that the owner of such material has expressly granted Con Affetto the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such material. User also permits any other end user to access, view, store or reproduce the material for that end user's personal use. User hereby grants Con Affetto the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any material made available on the Site by the User. The foregoing provisions of Section 25 apply equally to and are for the benefit of Con Affetto, its subsidiaries, affiliates and its third party content providers and licensors and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf
TRADEMARKS & COPYRIGHTS
All content included on this Website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, photographs, illustrations, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, and the compilation (including the collection, selection, assembly and arrangement) of such materials is the property of Con Affetto or its licensors or content suppliers and protected by copyright, trademark and other laws.
Con Affetto owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. Users may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. Users may download/ print/save copyrighted material for the User's personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly stated under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material without the express permission of Con Affetto and the copyright owner is permitted.
Con Affetto and our other logos, trademarks, copyrights and service names are the property of Con Affetto affiliates or subsidiaries. The conaffetto.in domain name is the property of Con Affetto. Con Affetto trademark may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not offered for sale or otherwise provided by Con Affetto its affiliates or subsidiaries; or in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or defames Con Affetto or this Website.
LICENSE, LIMITATIONS ON USE AND SITE ACCESS
Con Affetto grants you a limited license to access this Website, and to download or print a copy of the materials on this Website for your personal use only provided that you:
- keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices;
- do not use the material in a manner that would compete with, achieve commercial gain, or damage the goodwill associated with Con Affetto;
- do not use the material in a manner that suggests an association with any of our services, brands, or products (unless otherwise authorized in writing by Con Affetto); and
- make no modifications to the material. You may not download (other than page caching), modify, copy, reproduce, republish, post, resell, upload, transmit or distribute material or any portion of it from the Website or any website owned, operated, licensed or controlled by Con Affetto or its licensors, except with express written consent of Con Affetto. The limited use license granted herein does not include any right for resale or commercial use of this Website or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this Website or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. We may grant you, at our sole discretion, a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of this Website provided that:
- you do not use the Con Affetto logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without our express written permission;
- the link does not portray Con Affetto, its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter;
- you do not use the link in a manner that would compete with or damage the goodwill associated with Con Affetto; and
- you do not use or post the link in a manner that suggests an association with any of our services, brands, or products (unless otherwise authorized in writing by Con Affetto).
In addition, you agree not to:
- Use or access the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms;
- Frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Con Affetto, or our subsidiaries or our affiliates without express written consent;
- Use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing Con Affetto trade names, trademarks, service marks or logos without the express written consent of Con Affetto;
- Make any commercial or non-fair use of the copyrights, trademarks, logos, symbols, or any other mark, device, or commercial identifier of Con Affetto without the express written consent of Con Affetto;
- Use or access the Website in a manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Con Affetto server or the networks connected to any Con Affetto server; Interfere with any third party's use and enjoyment of the Website;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to any Con Affetto server through hacking, password mining, or any other means;
- Sublicense any license granted in or to materials on the Website under these Terms (whether or not any of such acts are for commercial gain or advantage); or
- Reverse engineer, decompile, modify, or create derivative works from any software accessible by or on the Website unless specifically authorized by the owner of the software.
- If you use the Website as Registered User, you agree that you are competent to contract within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872. Con Affetto reserves the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to its notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User ID and Password. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your User ID and Password. You agree, inter-alia, to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by Website registration form or provided by You as a Visitor or user of a third party site through which You access the Website. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with the User Agreement, Con Affetto has the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block access of your membership with the Website and refuse to provide you with access to the Website.
You undertake not to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that is contained on the website that:
- belongs to another person and to which you does not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous; defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonate another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
The price of our merchandise as mentioned on conaffetto.in is the Maximum Retail Price (MRP) for the said product. Such MRP shall be inclusive of all local taxes as are applicable in India. Additional applicable taxes may be charged depending upon the destination where the order has to be shipped to. The tax rate applied and charged upon the order shall include combined tax rate for both state and local tax rates in accordance with the address where the order is being shipped. Con Affetto reserves the right to collect taxes and/or such other levy/ duty/ surcharge that it may have to incur in addition to the normal taxes it may have to pay. We may also charge Delivery Charges, which may include postal charges/ shipment charges etc. that may be applicable for your country.
ORDER CANCELLATION BY Con Affetto
Due to unavoidable circumstances there may be times when certain orders having been validly placed may not be processed or capable of being dispatched. Con Affetto reserves the exclusive right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled shall include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department or any defect regarding the quality of the product. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit card/ debit card/ any other mode of payment has been charged, the said amount will be reversed into your Account/ as the case may be to the source of the payment within a period of 30 working days. Any type of voucher used in these orders shall be returned and made available to the user in case of cancellation by Con Affetto.
While availing any of the payment method/s offered by us, we are not responsible or take no liability of whatsoever nature in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you including but not limited to the following:
- lack of authorization for any transaction/s;
- or exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between your "Bank/s";
- or any payment issues arising out of the transaction;
- or decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
- All payments made against the purchases/services on conaffetto.in by you shall be as against the MRP displayed on the website and shall be in terms and conditions of the third party Online Payment Gateway Services as adopted and applicable to your transaction as approved by Con Affetto.
- Before shipping your order to you, we may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done so as to ensure a safe and a fool proof online shopping environment to our users.
- Con Affetto may third party facilities, for Payments on the Website. Such payments can be made through the electronic or through Cash on delivery transactions, as may be permitted by Con Affetto which shall be at its sole discretion. Use of such third party services will be governed by their User Agreement, Seller Terms, Conditions and other rules and policies as may be required and applicable for your nature of activities
- While availing any of the payment method/s offered by us, we are not responsible or take no liability of whatsoever nature in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you including but not limited to the following:
Con Affetto endeavors but does not guarantee delivery of products in the stipulated time period as mentioned on the purchase of the product. In no manner can the contract be repudiated if Con Affetto fails to deliver any one or more products in the stipulated time frame. However, if you fail to take the delivery of the goods, Con Affetto may at its discretion charge you for additional shipping cost.
REFUNDS & RETURNS
Con Affetto shall make all endeavors to deliver defect free products to the purchasers. Con Affetto does not take title to any returned items purchased by the user unless Con Affetto receives the item. Any item purchased on our website does not qualify for any return unless the product delivered is damaged or has manufacturing defects. The defective and/or damaged goods so received shall be communicated to Con Affetto within 48 hours of its receipt. Any communication received after 48 hours of delivery shall not qualify for return unless expressly covered by the product warranty even in case the said product has been wrongly delivered.
Con Affetto holds the sole discretion to determine whether a refund can be issued. For further information please read our Returns & Exchanges Policy.
Products displayed on Con Affetto attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, Con Affetto does not warrant that product descriptions or other content is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by Con Affetto is not as described, your sole remedy is to contact Con Affetto within 48 hours of receipt and Con Affetto reserves the right to provide a solution as per its discretion. Con Affetto is not liable to issue any refunds or allow exchanges and/or returns as a matter of policy.
Products displayed/ sold are manufactured/ procured as per the applicable Local Laws of India and are in conformity with the required Indian industry standards.
From time to time there may be information on our Website or in our catalog that may contain typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, and availability. Con Affetto reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice.
WARRANTIES & LIABILITY
- All information, content, materials, products (including software) and other services included on or otherwise made available to you by Con Affetto are provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis, unless otherwise specified in writing. Con Affetto makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the services, or the information, content, materials, products (including software) or other services included on or otherwise made available to you through Con Affetto, unless otherwise specified in writing. You expressly agree that your use of the website is at your sole risk.
- We will not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website. You acknowledge, by your use of this Website, that your use of this Website is at your sole risk, that you assume full responsibility for all risks associated with all necessary servicing or repairs of any equipment you use in connection with your use of this Website, and that Con Affetto shall not be liable for any damages of any kind related to your use of this Website.
- Though Con Affetto shall make all endeavor to protect its websites from any viruses or other illegal use of its website. However we do not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website; its servers; or electronic communication sent from us are free of viruses or other harmful components. Nothing on Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
- All the Products sold on Website shall be solely governed by the Indian Laws. In the event we are unable to deliver such Products due to implications of different territorial laws, we will return or will give credit for the amount (if any) received in advance by us from the sale of such Product that could not be delivered to You. It is YOUR responsibility to ensure that the products purchased on this website is not restricted in your territory. Con Affetto shall not be responsible for any non-compliance with regard to the local laws of that territory for any product available on this website.
- Con Affetto will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of any service, or from any information, content, materials, products (including software) or other services included on or otherwise made available to you through the website, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages, unless otherwise specified in writing.
You agree to indemnify and shall not hold Con Affetto (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, joint ventures, and employees) for any claim or demand, including but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees, or arising out of or related to your breach of this T&C, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party or any damage to life and/or property caused by the products delivered.
- Any breach of any applicable local laws of that territory shall also result in, without prior notice immediately limit your activity, remove your information, temporarily/indefinitely suspend or terminate or block your membership, and/or refuse to provide you with access to this Website.
We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, Service Terms, and these Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
The failure by Con Affetto to enforce at any time or for any period any one or more of the terms or conditions of the Agreement shall not be a waiver by Con Affetto of them or of the right any time subsequent to enforce all Terms and Conditions of this agreement.
Failure on the part of Con Affetto to perform any of its obligations and the non furnishing of the Service, shall not entitle you to raise any claim against Con Affetto or be a breach hereunder to the extent that such failure arises from an event of Force Majeure. If through force Majeure the fulfillment by either party of any obligation set forth in this Agreement will be delayed, the period of such delay will not be counted on in computing periods prescribed by this Agreement. Force Majeure will include any war, civil commotion, strike, governmental action, lockout, accident, epidemic or any other event of any nature or kind whatsoever beyond the control of Con Affetto that directly or indirectly hinders or prevents Con Affetto from commencing or proceeding with consummation of the transactions contemplated hereby. You expressly agree that lack of funds shall not in any event constitute or be considered an event of Force Majeure.
- Your obligations to pay the Payment Fees shall not be suspended during the pendency of such proceedings.
- Any grievances you have by way of use of the website can be addressed to the ‘Customer Care’ by way of email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The ‘Customer Care’ shall thereafter consider the same and provide a response within one month of the date of such complaint/ grievance.
- These Term and Conditions or the documents of third party payment channels shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
- This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Disclaimer of Warranties/Limitation of Liability:
Con Affetto has endeavored to ensure that all the information on the Website is correct, but Con Affetto neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, information, product or Service. In no event shall Con Affetto be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from: (a) the use or the inability to use the Services; (b) unauthorized access to or alteration of the user's transmissions or data; (c) any other matter relating to the services; including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Website or Service. Neither shall Con Affetto be responsible for the delay or inability to use the Website or related services, the provision of or failure to provide Services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Further, Con Affetto shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the Website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the website that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond Con Affetto’s control. The user understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Website is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Con Affetto from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by Con Affetto that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these Terms.